Skip to content
- Leverage existing HR and employee wellness initiatives to create a more holistic, long-term and integrated approach to workforce wellbeing and performance.
- Develop a vibrant workplace vision for your organization, department or work unit and identify how this vision will inspire employees.
- Talk about your organization’s culture – the values, beliefs and assumptions that guide day-to-day behaviours at work – and become aware of its influences.
- Find opportunities for everyone in the organization to exercise healthy leadership, even if only in small ways.
- Design organizational change initiatives to be a healthy experience for employees and managers involved.
- Identify how your organization’s social responsibility commitments can be more fully realized through better alignment with internal people practices.